Well, staying away from the blogsite for over a year makes it challenging to figure out how to use it again. Finally got back on track. Apparently, I have two blogs each attached to their own gmail account. Crazy-making!
I am thinking about quilts again, which made me think about my blog and how dis-used it has been. Been doing more knitting than quilting lately (which is to say I haven't done any quilting since I posted my last 9 patch)
I recently bought a new bedding set for my bedroom because my old quilt was falling to pieces. So, now I am back to thinking about making a quilt for Devon out of greens, greens and more greens. Since I am still a beginner, it will have to be an easy pattern. I'll have to pull out the ones I have saved and see if any inspire me to get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment